1) There was no Founders Crown Ambassador pin back in 1995. Founders Crown Ambassador can be achieved via FAA points as well. Holly Chen & Barry Chi were recognized for achieving Q12 Crown Ambassador, which meant they had at least 20 Q12 legs.
2) Their son hasn't achieved Crown Ambassador in the US (yet ;-)).--SP75 11:54, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
Foo Howe Kean
Foo has reportedly achieved a level of Founders Crown Ambassador.--SP75 21:21, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- Just go to http://www.amwaywiki.com/Talk:Foo_Howe_Kean_%26_Shu_Chen#Founders Crown Ambassador and scroll down. You will see an animated banner downloaded from www.amway2u.com where Foo Howe Kean is announced as a Founders Crown Ambassador. On top of that, he was recognized on stage for achieving 50+ FAA during the Amway 50th anniversary celebration. That alone would qualify him as Founders CA.--SP75 23:55, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
Foo's FAA60 recognition appeared in taiwanese Amagram first (June 2013). The fact that he was recognized in Malaysia for this level too, does not mean he qualified for that level in both markets. Could you please verify his current pin level in Malaysia at Malaysian headquarters? Some time ago we had a discussion as to where Mr. Foo has achieved 55 FAA and somebody verified that he is qualified as Crown Ambassador (not Founders) in Malaysia, so he could qualify in Taiwan or in China. Of course, no matter where he achieved FAA60 it is a MAJOR accomplishment, not mentioning the fact that he is Crown Ambassador or above in 3 markets and a Triple Diamond in 4th market (Thailand).--SP75 (talk) 22:18, 8 September 2013 (IST)
Yamanoto Double Crown Ambassador?
May I ask what is the source of this information? I don't know of any higher pin named Yamanoto, let alone of a Double Crown Ambassador. Do you have an Amagram / Faces of Amway recognition? If so, please upload it to Amway Wiki.
Perhaps you meant Yosuke Hamamoto (not Yamanoto), son of a Founders Crown Ambassador Tomoko Hamamoto? But as far as I know, Tomoko & Yosuke Hamamoto have one distributorship. Anyway, are they really Double Crown Ambassadors? Or was it just a double typo error and you meant Founders Crown Ambassador with 30 FAA Yosuke Hamamoto?--SP75 09:38, 18 March 2011 (UTC)
- I have updated the video and also the information about Yosuke Yamamoto.[]
- Well, as I've expected, the man on the picture you provided is not Yosuke Yamamoto, but Yosuke Hamamoto - son of a Founders Crown Ambassador 30 FAA Tomoko Hamamoto. They have their picture in "A World of Stars" book published by Amway in 2009. The book lists them as Founders Crown Ambassadors in Japan, but Yosuke Hamamoto does not have a separate Founders Crown Ambassadorship. The level of a Founders Crown Ambassador was achieved by his parents, Shuji & Tomoko Hamamoto in 1998. Now the business is run by Tomoko and Yosuke Hamamoto.--SP75 13:22, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
Holly Chen FAA77 and Chinese FC members
In November 2013, in Ultra Global Rally, it announced to be achieved FAA77 in Taiwan market.(talk) 09:43, 26 November 2013 (GMT)