Hi! Welcome to the Wiki and thanks for your work! Just one thing, could you "sign" any comments you make in Talk? You do that by pressing the second button from the right in the toolbar. It puts in two dashes and four squiggles which get converted to your username like this -> --IBOFightback 14:45, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
Thank, I will do it this way. -Dusyk
- Thanks for the continued great work! Just one thing to watch - LOA is Line of Affiliation. Many of the people you've edited, while part of the Yager Line of Sponsorship do not (or did not) use InterNET services. For example, the Yager Diamonds that were terminated during the TEAM dispute should be listed as TEAM LOA, not InterNET. Also, for signing, just use the second button from the right on the toolbar, or manually add --~~~~, that way it adds the username and time of edit automatically. --IBOFightback 11:12, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- Is problem for me find real LOA. I'm only expect LOA. Will be better if I don't write a LOA. If you know true, you can add it.--Dusyk 12:29, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Foo Howe Kean 60 FAA?
Can you give us a source for 60 FAA? Thanks. --SP75 16:20, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- User Lee sy85 do this change in Founders crown ambassador page. Ask him for source, But 60 FAA is in China not Thaiwan, if this is problem.--Dusyk 21:11, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
Look at this video...
I have some evidence look at the video of TeamBuilders Family Reunion 2005 video. It actually says in a tab 'Lennon & Susan Ledbetter Crown Business Owner'. And the video took place in a convention in July 2005.
- See achive Magazin: http://www.amwaywiki.com/images/f/f7/Achieve_08May.pdf page 30. Still wroten as a Double Diamond. They are no accepted by company as a crown.--Dusyk 06:07, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- I can't find those video. --Dusyk 09:45, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- OK, I looked, and yes he is Double Diamond. I have the video so I can upload it and send it to you if that is okay.
- You don't have to worry about me. I am thought that it is already uploaded somewhere. You can upload it on Youtube and post link in Ledbeters page here.--Dusyk 08:32, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
I have a question, who are Barry Chi & Holly Chen's upline diamonds?
- If I know that, I complete their info box. Meantime was two reply. He is frontline to Amway Thaiwan or Foo Howe Kean & Shu Chen. But second was rebutted.--Dusyk 06:52, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Is Frank & Barbara Morales Diamond? I thought they were Double Diamonds.
- I'm now creating missing infobox only and trying to find LOA and upline. But I did not found evidence about higher pin then Diamond. If you are have evidence, repair it. Diamond in 1992--Dusyk 06:10, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
Well Leif Johnson is there upline and he really is a Crown.
- Here is a little problem, because in Amway is 8 surenames Johnson. Their Upline can be Ed & Yvonne Johnson too. Their uplne is Bob & Jeneane DuBose and next is CROWN(1993) Leif (& Bonny) Johnson. I only know that Frank & Barbara Morales use LOA Globalnet and he have upline surename Johnson. Leif Johnson and Ed & Yvonne Johnson is only Johnsons used this system. Next two is International Connections, one InterNET, One BWW, one unknown, and last one is misssing in the list and I found my mistake :D --Dusyk 05:34, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
OK, I saw in a Achieve magazine and just saw Judy Argante, what did happen to her husband?
:D --XS Maniac 04:00, 19 October 2009
- I do not know. Maybe died or they divorced... WOW you find signature. For me take some time, too. :D Are you have achive magazine, where Yager family was recognized as 60FAA? If yes I am interested--Dusyk 06:53, 20 October 2009 (UTC)
Sausa is Crown not a Diamond
- OK I'm heedless, But Sausa or Sauza is right? I would like sychronize name, but I'm find lot of mistakes like this beetween North American Amagram Recognitions and Amway Global list.--Dusyk 14:55, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
Pages in category "Founders Triple Diamond"
Rob & Nerland Robinson
You have these guys as "deceased". Both of them? Any back story you can fill in? --IBOFightback 17:24, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
- I'm sorry. I do mistake when I copy infobox from other site.--Dusyk 20:24, 15 December 2009 (UTC)