Help me check spelling and grammar
I try my best to translate the page, if anyone have good translate, can help me translate this page. -- Tayks88 16:19, 28 November 2014
If there is anybody here from China, could he/she correct the pins for Crown Ambassadors and Founders Crown Ambassadors?
I have found that the titles as well as whole bonus system are slightly different in China. Correct me, if I am wrong:
- 五杰出经销商 or "5 outstanding dealers" should be equal to a Crown Ambassador
- 四杰出经销商 or "4 outstanding dealers" should be equal to a Crown
- 三杰出经销商 or "3 outstanding dealers" should be equal to a Triple Diamond
- 双杰出经销商 or "2 outstanding dealers" should be equal to a Double Diamond
- 杰出经销商 or "Outstanding dealer" should be equal to an Executive Diamond
- 特一级经销商 or "Special level dealer" should be equal to a Diamond
- 特二级经销商 or "Special two levels of dealers" should be equal to an Emerald
I haven't found any "Founders" levels in a recent Chinese bonus system. On the other hand, many of the Chinese leaders earned their pin some 3-5 years ago, and I think the bonus system was modified after that, so they certainly COULD qualify for a level of Founders Crown Ambassador.
Now, for example Jack & Ying Zhou were listed on Amway Wiki as Founders Crown Ambassadors. On their own pages (could be out of date) they were listed as 四杰出经销商 which should mean Crown. However, last year they were listed in an Australian Because magazine as Crown Ambassadors.--SP75 12:11, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
as i know, now they call EDC and above are 营业总监，资深营业总监, then 创办人家族成员(FC), which means Founders Council Members--Lee sy85 03:31, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
Try to spell everything on this page in English, please, because not everybody understands Chinese. The official language in Amway World is English because it is an American Company, and what happens on the Chinese market is by all behalf. --Gherghel 09:02, 23 September 2012 (EEST)
I try my best to translate the page, if anyone have good translate, can help me translate this page. -- Tayks88 18:03, 29 December 2012