Artistry was launched in 1968 as a product line of skincare under the Nutrilite brand and continues to utilize Nutrilite research and technology, including patented Nutrilite extracts which are organically grown under meticulously supervised conditions in Nutrilite's certified organic farms..
As of 2000, the Artisty range included over 400 products.
In 2005 Quixtar and Amway introduced Artistry's two sister brands NAO Cosmetics and Eddie Funkhouser. These brands are targeted to a younger audience, with NAO Cosmetics available in North America and Eddie Funkhouser in other Amway markets.
- ↑ The World Market for Cosmetics and Toiletries
- ↑ The World of Artistry
- ↑ Artistry - Beauty, Science, Synergy
- ↑ History of Artistry
- ↑ The Irish Times - Maintaining the Competitiveness of Artistry Cosmetics in the Global Marketplace
- ↑ Cup Scene Daily - FUTURE CHAMP: Bundles of Joy for the No. 24
- ↑ The Amway Experience – The Importance of Corporate Social Responsibility
- ↑ Skate Canada announces partnership with Quixtar Canada Corporation
- ↑ Passion. Esprit. Triomphe.