wondering how to handle founders and non-founders. A separate category for each? So both Founders Crown Ambassadors and Crown Ambassadors? Or handle them all under Crown Ambassador? Which means also listing them separately on the front page. I'm tending towards that solution as IMO Founders should be highlighted. --IBOFightback 08:31, 26 September 2007 (CDT)
- As there are more variations (Founders, 100Plus, 200Plus, Ultimate, Double) I'd prefer to merge them all under the Crown Ambassador category. After all, Crown Ambassador had been a top recognition for almost 25 years. Also, there was a period when Crown Ambassador required more qualified legs (25) compared to today's criteria. I think it would be useful to have a brief history of this pin on the page, followed by list of Crown Ambassadors and above--SP75 15:04, 26 September 2007 (CDT)
- I think perhaps we go with multiple categories. So all CA and above get catagorized as CA, but also as Founder's CA, FAA45 etc. What about Founders Triple/EDC/Diamond etc? --IBOFightback 16:15, 26 September 2007 (CDT)
still learning the ways of wiki. Do you get a "toolbox" including an "upload file" link on the left? --IBOFightback 15:09, 23 October 2007 (CDT)
- Yeah, I finally found it :-) Thanks.--SP75 17:47, 23 October 2007 (CDT)
Foo's upline Diamonds are Gerald & Angela De Silva. From what I can gather they are downline of Australian Diamonds Brice and Ruth Douglas and the Douglas's are apparently in leg 9, Crecelius, of JaRi. Have you any knowledge of this?--IBOFightback 16:19, 18 November 2007 (CST)
- Hi, I am afraid that there will be problem with tracking the lines of sponsorship of Asian CAs because of possible differences in Sponsor vs. International Sponsor. As far as Foo is concerned, I only know his upline is Triple Diamond Gerald & Angela DeSilva.--SP75 16:30, 18 November 2007 (CST)
Gerald & Angela De Silva's upline is diamond direct Alfred Hendroff(foster Sponsor), international sponsor is an australian.
Do you happen to have any Australian Amagrams, esp. from 2005/2006? One article on the Oz amway site said there were 8 new Diamonds in that time, but I think only have 4 or 5 listed here. They were available as PDFs but were unfortunately on a PC of mine that got stolen and are no longer on amway oz site. :-( --IBOFightback 15:38, 22 November 2007 (CST)
- Sorry, I don't have them. I only have Because magazines from 2-5/2007 in pdf files.--SP75 18:55, 22 November 2007 (CST)
Maria Schleipfer is in fact sponsored by Hans Weibel and Olga Rehm in 1981. I have tapes from both 1981 to 1984. Its a fact!!
- Here is the LOS map of Emeralds and Diamonds of Founders Crown Ambassador Müller-Meerkatz. It is a bit old, but it clearly says, where Maria Schleipfer is sponsored.
Yes, this is a little fault in the Diagram. believe me, its Hans and Olga. Hans was 22 and Olga 21 when they sponsored Maria in February 1981. One year later (August 1982) Hans and Olga become the youngest Diamond in Amway! Maria made Diamond the same month (in just 18 months - The fastest ever in Germany after Müller-Meerkatz themselfs)!
- It's hard for me to believe that Founders Crown Ambassador doesn't know his downline Diamonds... Do you have Amagram recognition where Schleipfer - Weibel relationship would be mentioned. The tapes are little bit confusing, because they usually mention LOA cooperation. Anyway, do you know what happened to the Japanese FY 1998 CA qualifiers Shizunori & Mieko Yamamoto?
Building the business I guess
- MasterMind, you're 100% of this or just 95% certain? If 100% certain I vote we go with your claim, otherwise we go with the diagram. --IBOFightback 17:38, 12 January 2008 (CST)
Thanks. Yes its 100%
Crown Ambassadors Shizunori & Mieko Yamamoto
Regarding the Crown Ambassadors Shizunori & Mieko Yamamoto: they have been recognized in the Japanese Amagrams as CAs, BUT: from 2000, I cannot find them in ANY of the Amagrams AND even they are NOT listed among FAA qualifiers - the FAA qualifiers include Diamonds and above with 8+ FAA points. I find it very hard to believe, that a Crown Ambassador would not achieve 8+ FAA points. This is very strange... Also, one article in 6/2000 issue of Amagram lists all Crown Ambassadors and they are not among them...
- A 1993 book about Amway, The Direct Selling Revolution, includes a quote from the then marketing manner of Japan, Richard Johnson. He mentions that they had recently "got rid of some people who were behaving badly". Perhaps this is the answer? --IBOFightback 17:54, 12 January 2008 (CST)
These awards are for just one month, so I'm guessing this is an update rather than a replacement. Some interesting info there - for example the fact Beverly Sallee is her own Crown-ship, not in anyway connected to Leif Johnson, and some updates to pins. Guess we have some work to do! :-) --IBOFightback 19:48, 28 April 2008 (CDT)
- Yes, I have noticed that too.--SP75 00:56, 29 April 2008 (CDT)
hi! may i know where r u from???--Lee sy85 04:00, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, I am from the Czech Republic--SP75 06:47, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- This is because I saw u keep showing Taiwan's amagram, so i thought u r chinese~~--Lee sy85 09:34, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- No, I am not, but I have a nice collection of Amagrams from all over the world. :-)--SP75 09:36, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- I will be glad to help you. :-)--SP75 13:53, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
Hi there. I see you're quite vigilant in deleting spammers on the site - excellent! However, rather than me replacing the text in an article with "MARKED FOR DELETION" I wonder if there's a template I could use instead, like I'm used to from Wikipedia? If there isn't... is that a conscious choice, or simply another item on the to-do list? Cheers, Medic 23:37, 24 May 2009 (UTC)