|Leadership Team Development|
|Leaders:||Larry & Pam Winters|
Leadership Team Development is the Professional Development Program formed by Larry & Pam Winters. The majority of the Diamonds affiliated with LTD are in the Winters' line of sponsorship, though several affiliated Diamonds are actually downline from Paul Miller and Bill Britt. Prior to the formation of LTD, all groups were affiliated with Britt World Wide.
Below is a list of diamonds now affiliating with the LTD organization.
- 2006 Bundy, Mike & Susan
- 2010 Francis, Greg & Jacquie
- 2006 Haigh, Campbell & Dianne
- 2003 Weir, Doug & Amie
- Ayers, Gary & Nancy 2009
- Ayers, Toby & Mia 2010
- Baker, Jake & Jackie 2003
- Cole, Richard & Louise 1994
- Cooper, Tom & Connie 1995
- Davies, Phill & Patricia 2002
- Flanary, Bruce & Betty 1981
- Grotewold, Matt & Alana 2006
- Grove, Barry & Pat 1996
- Holt, Roger & Roxanne 2011 (LOS Upline Diamond Mike and Susan Bundy)
- Huffstetler, John & Amy 1997
- King, Roy & Sally 1996
- Leininger, Alan & Michele 1996
- Lucks, Steve & Julie
- McGrath, Brian & Caryn 2012
- Newell, Gary & Tammy 2006
- [Taylor, Terry & Lorri]] 2008
- Waechter, Mike & Jana 2005
- Yohey, Kenton & Andrea 1993
Lines of Affiliation (LOA) are commonly known as Business Support Systems or Systems and are generally independent companies setup by successful Amway IBOs to offer support, training, and Professional Development Programs to other IBOs.
An IBOs LOA and Line of Sponsorship (LOS) may not necessarily be the same, however it is rare for someone less than the pin level of Emerald or Platinum to transfer to use an LOA different to that of his closest LOS Upline leaders.