Revision as of 10:01, 23 October 2012 by Gherghel
Facts and figures
- launched on 1 July 1999 with the opening of Amway Denmark, Amway Finland (including Åland Islands), Amway Sweden, and Amway Norway
- On January 17 2005 extended its services to the Danish Autonomous region of the Faroe Islands
- headquartered in Copenhagen, but local offices are located in all regions.
- first branch opened with four individual markets (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway), but a single line of sponsorship.
- allowance to ABOs to run their business across national borders in Scandinavia with only one business registered
- 30,000 ABOs (2012)
- 35 employees at headquarters and local offices. (2012)
- member of the national direct selling associations throughout Scandinavia.
The European regional distribution center in Venlo, Holland, dispatching and sends orders to Scandinavia.
The center also serves 15 other European Amway affiliates.
Each year shipment and sent over 20 million products from distribution center.