|Local Name:||Amway Colombia|
|Launch:||August 1, 1996|
|Est. # IBOs:|
|Est. Sales:||US$50,000,000 (2008)|
|Note: Amway Latin America markets merged September 1, 2007|
- Promoting free enterprise through Junior Achievement’s Fundación Colombia Emprendedora, an organization that implements economic and managerial education programs to help school age children and teenagers develop an entrepreneurial spirit with ethical values and social responsibility.
- Corazón, Esperanza y Amor Foundation provides shelter, education, food and psychological support to more than 20 children exposed to violent environments. The foundation takes the children in before they become criminals or drug addicts and rehabilitates them so that they can be productive members of the community.
- Illera, Alejandro & Maribel
- Santos, Claudia
- Castellanos, Carlos Eduardo
- Correa, Rodrigo & Gloria
- Castellanos, Hugo & Maria del Pilar
- Torres, Alberto & Conchita
- Luz Lara, Mauricio & Alba
- Bobadilla, José de Jesús