|Local Name:||Amway do Brasil|
|Est. # IBOs:||>50,000 (2005)|
|Note: Amway Latin America merged into 1 market in September, 2007|
Launched in November, 1991, Amway Brazil was Amway's first affiliate in South America. In 2005 it was reported to have over 50,000 IBOs.
A non-exhaustive list of known Diamonds and above.
- De Souza, Fábio & Sheyla (2019)
- Vieira, Sérgio & Marisa (2011)
- Mauricio Bianchi & Rosana Almeida
- Lima, Wilson & Clélia
- Bispo, Ednaldo & Cristina (2011)
- Patricio, Wellington & Simone (2011)
In 2007, Amway Brazil was selected by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of Brazil's top 100 companies
- Amway Brazil works with Grupo de Apoio ao Adolescente e à Criança com Câncer (GRAACC) to ensure that all children with cancer have access to treatment. One of GRAACC’s main weapons in its fight against cancer is its hospital—the Institute of Pediatric Oncology. It provides free assistance to children and teenagers throughout Brazil, providing medical assistance, patient hospitalization, chemotherapy treatment, surgery and more.
- Fazenda Nutrilite, Nutrilite's farm in Ubajara, supplies school children with a Multimix vitamin supplement to address nutritional deficiencies.
- Fazenda Nutrilite works with schools to install gardens that serve as a site for agriculture, biology, geometry and math classes for the students.The result of this cultivation is the plants that are ultimately used to produce Multimix, a mix of dehydrated and milled ingredients, which together form a nutritious and easy way of supplementing regular children meals. Once a week the children harvest the plant leaves and seeds and together with the school cooks, prepare the mix, in amounts sufficient for the whole week. The supplement is administered by the cooks directly in soups, milk or over the dishes of rice and beans as seasoning, without great alterations in taste, and the effects are significant in addressing anemia and undernourishment.