|Local Name:||Amway Österreich|
|Est. # IBOs:||>27,000|
|Est. Sales:||€25,000,000 (2007)|
Amway Ges.m.b.H. distributes approximately 700 consumer products through a nationwide network of more than 27,000 independent distributors.
Amway Ges.m.b.H.'s main offices are located in Vienna, the capital of Austria. In 2003 Amway Europe opened the first Amway "experience center" - the AEEC, also in Vienna..On June 26, 2006, the [UNICEF] Corner was unveiled at the Center.
The central warehouse is located in Venlo (Netherlands), where orders for Europe are distributed.
Partner Stores and Affiliates
Amway Austria partners with UNICEF to support child survival in developing countries through UNICEF’s Immunization Plus Program and the following programs  -
- Through Amway Europe's support of UNICEF's work in Kilifi, immunization of children under the age of one will increase from 40 percent to 70 percent by December 2007
- Business Run Vienna – all proceeds from sales of Amway T-shirts, spectator tickets and Lily-pins benefit UNICEF, as well as funds raised through a donation box and raffle
- The Amway European Experience Center in Vienna sells UNICEF gifts, contributions are also collected through the One-by One-UNICEF-Corner donation box
- Proceeds from the sale of Lily-pins, holiday cards and online donations
- Raffles at various IBO events
- IBO donations via order number (1€, 5€, 7€ can be added for UNICEF to regular product orders)
- Amway Austria provides product donations to various kindergartens, children’s residences and orphanages, such as SOS Children’s Village
Since 2003, through Amway’s Pan-European partnership with UNICEF, more than 90,000 children have been immunized against the diseases that most threaten young lives
Known qualifiers at Diamond and above.
- Nusshold, Hans & Eva - 2005
- Bauer, Friederike & Johannes
- Hitthaler, Margit (2004)
- Kutschera, Maria & Rudolf (2005)
- Kummer, Edgar & Isabella
- Lutz, Dieter & Angelika
- Mori, Martin
- Neumeister, Erika & Franz
- Stummer, Margaretha & Walter