Alticor is a privately-held corporation, owned by members of the DeVos and Van Andel families. It was established to serve as the parent corporation for a handful of business ventures. The name was said to be coined from the Latin words altus and cor, roughly meaning "high heart".
(). Amway currently operates in 80 countries and territories as one of the biggest multi-level marketing companies of the world. Their sales numbers as of fiscal year 2005 were 6.4 Billion USD; they reported sales increases in 43 out of 59 markets during FY2005. Their largest market is China with sales of 2 Billion USD.
(). A leading e-business in North America. Operates as Quixtar Inc. in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
(). A manufacturer and distributor of quality products worldwide for both Alticor and non-Alticor companies, based in Michigan.
A holding company for the corporation's non-direct selling companies.
|2000||3.84 Billion (5.1 Billion ERP*)|
|2001||4.1 Billion (5.4 Billion ERP*)|
- Amway Parent Hits 50th year running recording 15% sales growth
- Amway Parent grows to $8.4 billion in 2009
- Amway posts record sales, expands in Michigan and Asia
- Amway reports record sales of USD$11.8 billion
* Prior to 2000, Alticor companies reported sales at Estimated Retail. Sales are now reported at value of sales to ABOs. Comparison data is provided for 2000 and 2001.
Country Sales Data
- Body Series
- Dish Drops
- Eddie Funkhouser
- Magna Bloc
- NAO Cosmetics
- Trim Advantage
- XS Power Nutrition
- Personal Care