Strehli, Chuck & Jean
|Chuck & Jean Strehli|
|Pin:||Crown Ambassador (1979)|
|Markets:||United States, India|
|LOS Upline:||Woods, Walt & Jan|
Crown Ambassador 1979
- McKann, Robert & Betty, Diamond, , CLS, Network TwentyOne
- Seagren, Don & Gretchen, Executive Diamond, Network TwentyOne
- Sessions, H.A. & Barbara, Diamond
- Bryson, O.J., Diamond, United States
- Halter, Jake & Francis, Diamond
- Shaw, Jerrel & Kay, Triple Diamond, InterNET
- Webb, Jerry & Sharyn, Crown Ambassador 1980, Network TwentyOne
- Ritu & Ashutosh Rastogi, Founders Diamond 2008, Quest For Success, Winners International
- Nitish Dixit, Diamond 2005, Quest For Success, Winners International
- Nair, Bindu & Sajeev, Founders Double Diamond 2009, Team one, Winners International
- Abraham Varghese & Delfy Abraham, Diamond
- Antony Varghese C & Nirmala Mar, Diamond
- Dr S S Manjunath & Dr V K Geeth, Diamond
- Manoj Kumar N. & Letha Manoj, Diamond
- M P Mathew & Sleeby Mathew, Diamond 2009
- M V Bharatan & NeelaDevi, Diamond
- Vinod N Kumar & Rajalekshmi J, Diamond
- Zeenath Beevi M & Nahas M, Diamond
Having reached the highest current level in the business, Chuck & Jean Strehli can look back on their humble beginnings in the business when Chuck was a second-year law student at the University of Texas looking for a part-time job.
Jean was working 60-70 hours a week as a dietitian, juggling a hectic schedule of work and home life. "I didn't see the plan when Chuck did, so I chose not to be involved at the beginning because I didn't have the facts and it made no sense to me," Jean remembers.
Chuck was initially suspicious, and used his legal knowledge to check out the business and company thoroughly. It passed.
By the time Chuck graduated and passed the Bar exam, the Strehli's had reached Emerald and found that their part-time "student" income exceeded those of most professors in law school. They laughed today as they remember how Chuck "chose not to tie himself down" with a law office even though he was fully qualified to practice. Since then, they have traveled the world as a family an average of one week a month.
Now Crown Ambassadors, the Strehli's are living proof that, "The business is something you can fit 15 minutes here and 30 minutes there if that's all your schedule allows. There is more potential now than ever before...It all has to do with leverage of time and duplication."
- North American Amagram, March 1980